Palnatoke’s foam LARP swords are the most advanced on the market. A durable glass fiber core with reinforced tip is surrounded by soft and semi-hard foam. Before assembly the guard is coated in rubber greatly increasing durability. The entire sword is then given a 10-step coating process resulting in an equal layer of very strong rubber. Once the handle is wrapped in leather you have the strongest foam sword made specifically for LARPing available.
Palnatoke Ninjato Larp Shortsword Steel Color Features:
- Synthetic wrap on handle provides a positive grip
- Steel colored pommel and guard
- Soft foam to semihard foam in core provides graduated hardness for safe LARPing.
- Primet foam before rubber coating – rubber sticks to the foam – extra durability.
- Rubber coating on cross guard before assembling – cross guards last almost forever
- Glass fiber cores are tested and selected for optimal performance.
- Top coating is extreme durable – the strongest on the market. Scratch free and maintenance free. Silicone can be used for cleaning and to obtain a smooth surface.