This amazing Folded Samurai Sword comes from the Longquan forge in china. for more than 2600 years, the “City of Treasure Sword”, Longquan, has been known for making the best swords in the world. Located within the border of South Zhejiang, China and under the Fengyang mountain, Longquan is rich in resources that are perfect for making exceptional Folded Samurai Swords.
During the peroid of the Warring states (770-476 B.C.) a famous sword maker named Ou Yezi created the most renowned sword in Longquan. Since then, the secret arts of hand crafting folded Samurai swords have been passed down from generation to generation.
Ryumon Samurai Swords are hand Forged and Folded by master craftsman with years of experience from Longquan. These master sword smiths combine modern knowledge with traditional secrets to produce superior quality handmade folded Samurai Swords with enhanced durability, sharpness, and exquisite craftsmanship.
Ryumon Golden Sakura Folded Samurai Sword Features:
- Made in Longquan forge in China – a Forge that has been making Swords for centuries
- Hand Forged and folded AISI 1060 Carbon Steel blade – 45Rc (Shinogi-Ji) 58 Rc (Ha) (Sharpened by Master Sword Smiths)
- Red copper Tsuba and Furniture
- Saya is hand Lacquered golden brown with Cherry Blossom insets
- Tsuka is wrapped in authentic Same Rayskin
- Ito is of High quality Japanese Cotton
- Comes with Cleaning kit, High quality sword bag, Reference guide which details sword care and maintenance, and Certificate of Authenticity which is affixed on a beautiful silk scroll.
- Certificate verifies Swordmaker’s name, Rc hardness, blade and sword measurments, date of start and completion for sword, and is certified by a master swordmaker and his years of experience
- Blade Length: 28″
- Tsuka Length: 10 1/2″
- Overall Length: 40″
- Weight: 3.1 Lbs.